- About these terms
1.2 You agree that you are at least 13 years old and that if you are between 13 years and 18 years old or younger than 13 years of age, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these terms and is happy for you to use our app. The app is for everyone and The same implies on Legal guardians supervising the usage of this app for children under 13.
1.3 You can access these terms at any time on our Website or App. We can make changes to these terms at any time in accordance with paragraph 11 below and your continued use of our Website or App shall confirm your acceptance of the updated terms. You should check the Website or App from time to time to review the then current version of these terms.
- About accessing and using our Website or App
2.1 You are responsible for the internet connection and/or mobile charges that you may incur for accessing our Website or App. You should ask your mobile operator if you are unsure what these charges will be, before you access our Website or App.
2.2 Whilst we try to ensure that the information on our Website or App is complete and accurate, we do not warrant the accuracy and/or completeness of any information on our Website or App. We also make no commitment to keep the information on our Website or App up to date. The material on our Website or App is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any information on our Website or App, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any information, or any losses or harm of any kind resulting from the use of any information made available via our Website or App.
2.3 We have the right to withdraw or modify our Website or App and App (in whole or in part) without notice and without liability to you from time to time:
- for technical reasons (such as technical difficulties experienced by us or on the internet);
- to allow us to improve user experience;
- where we have legal reasons for doing so (including privacy or other legal objections to the content or conduct of our Website or App);
- because it no longer makes business sense for us to provide the relevant part of the Website or App & APP; or
- because we have altered the services we provide.
2.4 There may also be times when our Website or App or App or any part of it is not available for technical or maintenance related reasons, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis.
- User conduct and content
3.1 You must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access our Website or App from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from accessing our Website or App, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing our Website or App.
3.2 You promise that all the information you provide to us on accessing our Website or App is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times.
3.3 Information, data, or other materials may be sent, uploaded, communicated, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Website or App by you or by others (“Content”). You agree not to upload, communicate, transmit or otherwise make available any Content:
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, libelous, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- that is or could reasonably be viewed as invasive of another’s privacy;
- which you do not have a right to make available lawfully (such as inside information, information which belongs to someone else or confidential information);
- which infringes any intellectual property right or other proprietary right of others; or
- which contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of our Website or App, or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
3.4 You agree that you will not:
- dire move or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our Website or App;
- interfere with or disrupt our Website or App or servers or networks that provide our Website or App;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack our Website or App, or to defeat or overcome any of our encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed or stored by us;
- ‘harvest’, ‘scrape’ or collect any information about or regarding other people that use our Website or App, including, but not limited to any personal data or information (including by uploading anything that collects information including but not limited to ‘pixel tags’ cookies, graphics interchange formats (‘gifs’) or similar items that are sometimes also referred to as ‘spyware’ or ‘pcms’ (passive collection mechanisms);
- use our Website or App in violation of any applicable law or regulation; or
- use our Website or App in any other way not permitted by these terms.
- Your breach of these terms
4.1 You agree to compensate us, according to law, for all losses, harm, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of these terms by you.
- Our liability
5.1 We accept liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our employees or agents, and for losses or harm caused by fraud by us or our agents, or any other liability which may not by law be excluded.
5.2 For any losses or harm other than those mentioned in paragraph 5.1 or those excluded elsewhere in these terms, we will only be responsible for losses or harm which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of our negligence or breach of these terms and conditions. Losses and harm are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of you agreeing to these terms and conditions.
5.3 We are not responsible for:
- losses or harm not caused by our breach of these terms or negligence;
- losses or harm which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of you agreeing to these terms and conditions including those losses which happen as a side effect of foreseeable losses. This could include loss of data, loss of opportunity, service interruption, computer or other device failure or financial loss;
- any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
- technical failures or the lack of availability of our Website or App where these are not within our reasonable control.
5.4 We will provide our Website or App with the same skill and care as the providers of other similar Website or Apps, but you acknowledge that your only right with respect to any problems or dissatisfaction with our Website or App is to discontinue your use of our Website or App and we are not responsible or liable for any interruptions or errors that you may experience while using our Website or App.
5.5 Any additional legal rights which you may have as a consumer remain unaffected by these terms.
6 Intellectual property
6.1 You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to our Website or App are owned by or licensed to us. You will not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere with our intellectual property rights.
6.2 Whilst you are in compliance with these terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, revocable limited license to access and use our Website or App (but not any related object and source code), in each case provided that such use is in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use our Website or App, or any elements thereof, for anything else.
6.3 Whilst you are in compliance with these terms, you are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website or App for your own use provided that (i) you do not modify any extract, document or graphic in any way; (ii) you do not remove or amend any proprietary notices or other ownership information from our Website or App;
6.4 Other than as set out in paragraph 6.3, you must not copy, distribute, make available to the public or create any derivative work from our Website or App or any part of our Website or App unless we have first agreed to this in writing (including by express statement via the Website or App).
6.5 In particular, and without limiting the application of paragraph 6.4, you must not make available any technological measures designed to control access to, or elements of, our Website or App.
6.6 By submitting Content (as defined in paragraph 3.3) via our Website or App you:
- are representing that you are fully entitled to do so;
- grant us and our group companies the right to edit, adapt, publish and use your entry and any derivative works we may create from it, in any and all media (whether it exists now or in the future), for any purpose, in perpetuity, without any payment to you;
- acknowledge that you may have what are known as “moral rights” in the Content, for example the right to be named as the creator of your entry and the right not to have work subjected to derogatory treatment. You agree to waive any such moral rights you may have in the Content; and
- agree that we have no obligation to monitor or protect your rights in any Content that you may submit to us, but you do give us the right to enforce your rights in that Context if we want to, including but not limited to take legal action (at our cost) on your behalf.
6.7 We do not consider or accept unsolicited proposals or ideas, including, for example, ideas for new apps, products, mechanics, technologies, promotions, app feedback and improvements (“Unsolicited Proposals”). If, despite this, you send any Unsolicited Proposals to us, you acknowledge and agree that we are not required to keep them confidential and that we are permitted to use them for any purposes whatsoever without any liability or payment to you of any kind.
7.1 We are registered with the data protection authority in USA.
- Transferring these terms
We may wish to transfer all or a part of our rights or responsibilities under these terms to someone else without obtaining your consent. You agree that we may do so provided that the transfer does not significantly disadvantage you. You may not transfer any of the rights we give you under these terms unless we first agree to this in writing.
- Entire agreement
These terms set out the entire agreement between you and us concerning our Website or App (as defined in paragraph 1) and they replace all earlier agreements and understandings between you and us.
- Changes to these terms
You can find these terms at any time by visiting our website or app. We reserve the right to update these terms from time to time by posting the updated version at that address. We may do so because we change the nature of our products or services, for technical or legal reasons, or because the needs of our business have changed. You agree that if you do not accept any amendment to our terms then you shall immediately stop accessing and/or using our Website or App.
If any part of these terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable local laws or by an applicable court, that part shall be interpreted in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect as nearly as possible our original intentions and the remainder of these terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
- Waivers of our rights
Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights under these terms does not waive our right to enforce such right. Any waiver of such rights shall only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
- Complaints and dispute resolution
In the unlikely event that you wish to bring legal action against us these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of US. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of US unless you choose the courts of your home country. These terms were last updated on 18th November, 2017.